Isaac Sacca

Isaac Sacca

Monday, August 11, 2008

Back In The USA

8/11 Now that I'm back, I can see how much my time in Malawi has changed me, while my surroundings are still mostly the same. I've been reflecting a lot about what I accomplished with the help of my fellow volunteers. Even though we only taught in four schools, it feels really good to think that we have educated at least a small percentage of kids on subjects that they need to know about. This experience has really opened my eyes to the world and has made me think about how I am using the resources around me. I am seriously thinking about trying to go back next year. I will have a slide show of some of the pictures i took up for all of you to look at hopefully by the end of the week.
Thanks again to all that have contributed in anyway to sending me to Malawi.
-Isaac